1. Your agent is Holiday Mate Ltd; we are members of the Travel Trust Association. (TTA R8818) Our Registered Address is Tubs Hill House, London Rd, Sevenoaks Kent TN13 1BL. Telephone 0844 856 1925
Except where otherwise specified, we act only as an agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf.
2. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements in question (the ‘Supplier(s)’).When making your booking we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the applicable Supplier(s) of the arrangements. Your booking with us is subject to these Agency Terms and Conditions and the specific booking conditions of the relevant supplier(s) you contract with and you are advised to read both carefully prior to booking. The supplier’s terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the supplier's liability to you. Copies of applicable conditions are available on request from us.
We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any services or arrangements you purchase (“Arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements.
You may decide to make one or more bookings with us at the same time. The price charged in total for more than one booking will always equal the prices charged separately for each individual booking. All arrangements are available to be purchased separately at the same price as they are when more than one booking is made. This means that any multiple bookings do not constitute a package as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 nor the Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) Regulations 1995, Amended 2003.
3. By booking with us you agree that:-
a) you have read these terms and conditions and the provider’s terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by both of them;
d) you are over 18 years of age and where placing an order for services with age restrictions you declare that you and all members of your party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services.
e) You, and all members of your party, are resident/s of the United Kingdom.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
4. When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party these booking conditions. In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you must pay a deposit as required by the supplier of the arrangements in question (or full payment if booking within [12 weeks] of departure).
5. Your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the supplier will exist when we send your confirmation voucher on their behalf.
6. Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. Please ensure that names are correct. As we act only as booking agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us.
7. If you have paid a deposit, you must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the supplier who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their booking conditions. Payment may be made by any of the following method (i) with a credit or debit card, by telephoning 0844 856 1924. We are instructed by the supplier to instruct debt collectors in respect of any outstanding balances and will do so if payment is not received [ 07 days] from the balance due date. Any charges incurred by the supplier as a result of instructing debt collectors will be chargeable and added to the outstanding balance.
8. Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the supplier concerned, all monies you pay to us for arrangements will be held on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned.
CHANGES AND ERRORS
9. As prices are fixed by the relevant supplier and are subject to change, we reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices and other website information. The relevant supplier has calculated the price of your arrangements using exchange rates which are subject to fluctuation. The supplier may have to amend the advertised prices of arrangements at any time as a result of these fluctuations. Important note: Changes to and errors in prices and other website details sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking.
10. You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Some providers will require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and ensure that you take them with you on holiday.
11. If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements, cots or room location), please let us know at the time of booking. We will endeavour to pass on all such requests to the supplier; however we cannot guarantee that they will be met. The fact that a special request has been noted on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation or that it has been passed on to the supplier is not confirmation that the request will be met. We will have no liability to you if special requests are not met.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
12. Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email, fax or post, and will take effect from the day of receipt. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Supplier of your arrangements. The provider may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions (which may be as much as 100% of the cost of the travel arrangements and will normally increase closer to the date of departure). You will be notified of the exact charges at the time of amendment or cancellation. In addition you must pay us an administration fee of [ £75.00 ] for amendments, and an administration fee equal to the deposit paid for cancellations of accommodation only bookings. Any other cancellations (such as transfers) will be charged at £ [ £25.00 ] per person. You will be notified of the exact charges at the time of amendment or cancellation. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. Important note: Certain arrangements (such as scheduled airline seats) may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any alteration or cancellation could incur a charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements. This could be payable in addition to other cancellation charges.
Important notice for bookings made under any deposit scheme Should you cancel your travel arrangements before your balance is due, you may be liable for any payments that have been made or are liable to be paid to the relevant principles on your behalf at the date your cancellation notice has been received.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY THE PROVIDER
13. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the supplier needs to make a significant change to your confirmed arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the supplier in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the provider, but we will have no further liability to you.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR BOOKING
14. Your contract is with the supplier and its booking conditions will apply. As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to the commission we have earned on the booking of the arrangements in question. We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
Except where otherwise expressly stated, we cannot accept liability or pay compensation where the performance of our obligations to you are affected or prevented as a result of ‘force majeure’. In these booking conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which either ourselves or the provider of the service in question could not forsee or avoid, even with due care and consideration. Such events include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside of our control.
VISA, PASSPORT & HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
15. It is your responsibility to fulfill the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for your trip. Your specific passport and visa requirements and other immigration requirements for you and your party are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We can provide general information about any health formalities required for your trip but you should check with your own doctor for your own specific circumstances. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to indemnify us in relation to any costs which we incur as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit www.passport.gov.uk. It is your responsibility to check visa requirements for your destination. Up to date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, visit www.fco.gov.uk. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) provide up to date information on safety issues worldwide, visit www.fco.gov.uk/knowbeforeyougo. Non British Citizens, including other EU nationals, should contact the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination, for up to date advice on passport requirements.
16. Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the supplier, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the supplier immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced as a result. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the supplier. You will see their name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you. Any assistance given by us will be given on a goodwill basis in our capacity as agent.
18. Some of the providers that we act for offer financial protection for your monies. This means that, if in the unlikely event of their insolvency your arrangements can't be provided, you will receive your money back or, if your stay has started, arrangements will be made for you to be able to continue as planned. Not all providers offer such protection. You should check each provider’s booking conditions for details. Holidaymate Ltd are members of the TTA ( Travel Trust Association.) License number R8818.
The Travel trust association state “The Travel Trust Association exists in order to protect you, the customer, with 100 percent financial protection and has been doing so for over fifteen years. This means that every penny that you pay to our members is protected by the Travel Trust Association. It means that you can book your holiday secure in the knowledge that Travel Trust Association will protect you in the unlikely event of a member becoming insolvent.
Should a member of the Travel Trust Association for any reason financially fail or cease trading, the Travel Trust Association will liaise with the suppliers and Tour Operators to ensure that you holiday goes ahead unaffected. If for any reason this is not possible, we will administer a claim for a refund of money that you have paid to a member for your holiday.”
ACCOMMODATION AND RATINGS
19. All ratings are as provided by the relevant supplier. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given.
LAW & JURISDICTION
20. These terms of business are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have jurisdiction (unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in which case you can bring proceedings in your local court under Scottish or Northern Irish law, as applicable).
ACCURACY OF DOCUMENTATION & INFORMATION
21. All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the supplier(s) in question are intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the supplier(s) in question. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website or on our other marketing material. Important note: the information and prices advertised may have changed by the time you come to book your arrangements. Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check the price and all other details of your chosen arrangements with us at the time of booking.
22. Unfortunately, delays can occur from time to time and your welfare during this time is the responsibility of the transport provider. Therefore you are requested to address any complaints to the transport provider at the time. You should also check your insurance policy, as you may have cover against delays.
23. We are not always in a position at the time of booking to confirm the carrier(s), aircraft type and flight timings which will be used in connection with your flight. Where we are only able to inform you of the likely carrier(s) at the time of booking, we shall inform you of the identity of the actual carrier(s) or any change in the identity of the actual carrier(s) as soon as we become aware of this. The carrier(s), flight timings and types of aircraft shown on your confirmation invoice are for guidance only and are subject to alteration and confirmation. The latest timings will be shown on your tickets. You must accordingly check your tickets very carefully immediately on receipt to ensure you have the correct flight times. It is possible that flight times may be changed even after tickets have been despatched - we will contact you as soon as possible if this occurs.
Any change in the identity of the carrier(s), flight timings, and/or aircraft type will not entitle you to cancel or change to other arrangements without paying the provider’s normal charges.
Please note the existence of a “Community list” (available for inspection at europa.eu.int/comm/transport/air/safety/flywell_en.htm) detailing air carriers that are subject to an operating ban with the EU Community.
Under EU Law, you have rights in some circumstances to refunds and/or compensation from the airline in cases of denied boarding, cancellation or delay to flights. Full details of these rights will be publicised at EU airports and will also be available from airlines. Reimbursement in such cases is the responsibility of the airline and will not automatically entitle you to a refund of your holiday price from us or the provider concerned. If the airline does not comply with these rules you should complain to the air transport users council on 02072406061 www.auc.org.uk. Please note that in accordance with Air Navigation Orders in order to qualify for infant status, a child must be under 2 years of age on the date of its return flight.
Where you ask us to book airline seats for you as part of your arrangements and we confirm them on behalf of the airline concerned, it is the Airline in question that controls these reservations and we have no liability if the airline concerned changes these reservations or does not honour them.
Turkey Holidays | Dalaman Flights | Fethiye Hotels | Gulet Holidays | Family Holidays | Holidays to Turkey | Blog | Cheap Holidays to Turkey